Friday, November 1, 2013

a teen vogue feature


I love showing glimpses of my Philadelphia apartment and all the crazy things inside it, and now you can see quite a bit more courtesy of my feature on Teen Vogue! Donut makes a brief appearance (for all you hardcore Donut fans), as does my hat wall and a rather nutty 1960's dress I scrounged up at the flea market. Hopefully the young readers of Teen Vogue don't find out that I'm actually an old lady and instead focus on the importance of collecting weird books and removing stray hairs from shoes before inviting people over to photograph your apartment (see last photo). See lots more photos here! 





Photos by Erin Kelly

7 comments:

reckless daughter said...

haha I so didn't notice the stray hair but now that you've pointed it out…welcome to my life! ;)

Catherine said...

i love your house! so soft and feminine. If i was a Teen Vogue reader id be drooling so bad a collecting hats to make a hat wall!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

OK before I get into how amazing your place/Ferragamo collection is...is that the Suno skirt you're wearing!?????? You're collections are amazing. I drool.
I can't wait to check this out, so exciting!

Unknown said...

A house full of beautiful things, so lovely! I especially love that green velvet cushion, I have a similarly shaped one in pink satin fabric and they look so good arranged on a bed! X

Megan said...

That Gene Wilder print is gorgeous! And I love the green couch.

Unknown said...

Your house is amazing!

Rachel

Katie Lynn said...

so cool! I love your house and wall art