Saturday, May 11, 2013

antique weekend











A few snaps from a recent weekend excursion to Adamstown, a.k.a. antiques heaven. I visited two flea markets and six antique malls that day but I managed to have some willpower and only brought home a few little trinkets (among them a 1970's daisy necklace and a milk glass flower pot). Next weekend will be a big one for scavenging: I'm going to Brimfield! I can hardly contain my excitement over here, I'm dying to spend two days digging through miles and miles of old stuff. Is anyone else going?

10 comments:

Christina Catherine said...

SONOFABITCH. That looks so exciting. I'm trying to plan a trip to Europe in the next few months, but if that falls through I'm treating myself to another NYC trip for fashion week... I'd love to finally catch Brimfield!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the yellow dress in the first picture and the white, peter pan collared one are stunning! I'm jealous, we don't even have antique shops that hold clothes, nor flea markets. I can find vintage only if I'm super lucky in second hand shops :(


Lots of love,
Trish
http://wingsforliberty.com/

Sonja said...

beautiful vintage flea markets!!!

Christy said...

I really need to get back to Adamstown one of these days, but I live in Pittsburgh, so it's a bit of a drive. And don't even get me started on how jealous I am that you're going to Brimfield!

C said...

Wonderful photos, I love this antique style! x

www.linnaedesign.blogspot.com

Fifties Darling said...

Ooohhh that looks like a dream; I want to dive in! Have fun treasure hunting next week!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

YES! I'm going Saturday!!!!!!!!

PS those white dresses, *swoon*

Katie Frank said...

oh my, it's really a heaven *_* <3 .
If I only went there I'm sure I'd buy like everything *_* !

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Katie Frank said...

.

Natalie said...

I adore your photos!