Wednesday, May 8, 2013

summer lookbook: house of maryanne vintage






The always fantastic House of Maryanne Vintage has inspired once again, this time in the form of an adorable summer lookbook titled 'Good Vibrations.' The punchy colors, sweet vintage pieces and super cute models are all making me long for true summer weather and some pretty new clothes to celebrate! Fortunately HoM has opened an Etsy shop full of perfect finds at reasonable prices and there is something for everyone. In addition to selling vintage, the lovely proprietress Maryanne also creates fun woven tapestries that look like lucky vintage finds but are all handmade with love. The girl is talented, what can I say?




3 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I love HoM! Thank goodness for the Etsy...I could never ever manage to be awake in time for her fb posts and then I'd see something, fall in love, and find that it had already been sold.

Thanks for the inspiration shots

xo

Unknown said...

Amazing!! Am new to this name, loving it!
Sarah
http://atticlace.blogspot.com

Katie Frank said...

HoM is great shop! I love their stuff !! <3

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/