Friday, November 23, 2012

scavenge scavenge scavenge


I took a zillion photos of pretty things when I was in Adamstown but I managed to narrow it down for you, whew! I spent most of the day being completely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of things to look at, and the other part of the day was taken over by squeals of delight. During such a squealing session a cute girl happened to recognize me and it turns out to be lovely Amy who owns one of my favorite online vintage shops, Wildfell Hall (um, THIS DRESS). She definitely saw me drooling like a crazy person over the funny purse above (which I now own) but she hid it well and was incredibly sweet. My dad teased me about being recognized in that tiny town the rest of the day and will most likely tease me about it for the rest of my life. Easily amused!













And of course I have to include a few Instagram moments from that day, including one of my favorite Donut shots ever...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Your cat is also adorable!

-Alex

Katie Frank said...

yaaay! so many treasures <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! And your new purse is so cute!

xoxo, Femke
By Button

Kailey said...

Eeep I can see why you were drooling - that purse is incredible! Love the picture of your kitty <33

Our Dear Lady Expatriate said...

Holy awesome thrift store, batman! So many kitschy finds.
Great photos - you've really captured the character of the place. Love the rack of oldschool sexytime novels!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Team Tramp! Those naughty little books look so funny. I hope you grabbed a few!

Kitsune-kun said...

....woman-animal what what??

Anonymous said...

I just love that purse and your blog too. :)

http://sutuko.wordpress.com/