Friday, April 20, 2012

cat lady dream shoes (for sale!)


Remember these amazing heels from this post? Sadly they are much too small for me, despite having squeezed into them for these photos, and now I'm offering them for sale. They are a US size 10 (or UK size 8) but fit more like a US size 9. I purchased them from ASOS (here) and have only worn them once so they are still in excellent condition. ASOS has sold out of most sizes, including this one, so size 9 ladies who  dig cats: snatch these beauties up! The gray satin-y fabric is covered in the best lady and cat print ever and the chunky heel is perfection. I'm selling them for $60 including shipping (anywhere in the world, payable via Paypal). If you're dying of shoe lust and would like to buy them just contact me at hi@ashleyording.com.





10 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Dang lady! I love those shoes!
I was showing them to friends at work, but the size isn't right - too bad!

They're so cute!!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Anna said...

Phew, that's a relief—after I saw them on you, I almost bought a pair. In size 10, too. Why does that happen sometimes? Bummer.

kelly christine said...

um. these are amazing. if only i had room in my life, wallet, closet for cat lady heels. :[ hope they find a good cat-loving home! <3

kellychristine

Anonymous said...

Wow, these shoes are gorgeous!

Kate {Something Fabulous}
http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

if I was a size 9 I would buy those right away! they are too silly and cute... can't handle it!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are adorable!

The Damsel in a Dress

Unknown said...

Amazing shoes, such a pretty pattern!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

esme and the laneway said...

I love those shoes, wish they were in my size!

Geneva Garcia said...

The shoes are gorgeous! Too bad they don't fit me. :(



Geneva
http://fromgenevawithlove.tumblr.com

Christina Catherine said...

That's why I'm scared to buy stuff from ASOS sometimes - their sizing can be so inconsistent! At least you got to wear them once...