Saturday, April 21, 2012

elsewhere


I have officially lost (what's remaining of) my innocence: I am now the proud owner of an iPhone, which means of course that I have joined the cult of Instagram. And I love it! If you'd like a constant barrage of silly photos in your Instagram feed then you should probably start following me here. You can also get an extra dose of Fancy Fineness if you follow me on Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. I'm constantly posting things you won't see on the blog, including pretty vintage dresses, shoes I can't afford, and other such fripperies. Follow away!

15 comments:

sweet harvest moon said...

Haha, Instagram is so much fun!

Natasha Fatah said...

You're hilarious!
Love these quirky pictures! :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Kasia Sarna said...

I love colors of your outfit, you look great and have such a lovely and unique style :-)

Helga said...

This is exactly why I wish I could justify getting myself one....but not just yet! The CUTEST pix!

Alison Hutchinson said...

Welcome to the world of the iPhone. Your life will forever be improved :)

Www.stylingmylife.com

Dylana Suarez said...

You are always so adorable!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such fun pictures, I love that red skirt and yellow jumper!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love your silly pics on instagram :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

I am so glad you are on there now :)

Christina Catherine said...

yep. Instagram is the bestest.

Annalise said...

I've have got to get on the bandwagon. You look like you're having far to much fun. Pika Pika! I'm jealous.
XOXO

sweet harvest moon said...

That first picture is pretty creepy I must say!

Shelly said...

Completely amused by this post!

Unknown said...

Adorable little pics! Love instagram for capturing little moments.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

*gasps* Those shoes, with the flowers...

Also enjoyng your yellow cardy.

Pats to Donut.

x