Friday, April 1, 2011

golden fur vintage + bust photos







So many pretty vintage things, it's enough to make a girl's head explode! These photos, featuring my friend and mega-babe Emily, are from her amazing Etsy shop Golden Fur Vintage. She just filled the shop with so many great Spring treasures and they are all super affordable. I know you already hate me for constantly enabling your online shopping addiction (I hate myself too, don't worry!), but I couldn't resist sharing the cuteness.

For those of you who haven't seen the new issue of BUST, here is my goofy mug on their pages... (I swiped the scans from Hannah, whose lovely undies I'm wearing in the second photo.)



15 comments:

Unknown said...

her shop is so adorable... i need endless amounts of money! and you look so amazing in bust!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Meesh said...

You look great in these scans!

Emily Rose said...

as always, thanks love! such kind words :) and i just bought my copy of bust today, such a great shoot, such a great issue!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

What an amazing shop! Eek, I'll have to start my saving! And you look so beautiful in the scans! Congratulations!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Jenny said...

Babe alert! You look lovely my dear!

Sea Bird said...

Just picked up the new Bust today, you look and the other girl both look gorgeous! I really love the sense of freedom in the photographs.

lauren, curious constellation said...

The pictures came out great, you look adorable!

chelsea said...

I LOVE BUST! You are so lucky. The spread was awesome. Love those glasses you sported.

out of order said...

supa cute!

Jess & Ashley said...

Very cool! The photos turned out great.

Alana said...

It was really cool to get my Bust mag in the mail and recognize your face! I was like hey - I know her! (sort of..) haha. You really looked so amazing in the shots, it was a great spread.

Zoƫ, Lion Heart Vintage said...

ohhh you lovely lady model, you! these pictures are fantastic. and bust is such a great mag, it's awesome to see you in there!

Zelina Garza said...

You look ahhmazing!

Alysa Kimiko said...

congratulations! you look beautiful :)

anabela / fieldguided said...

Ooh girl, so beautiful! So happy to see you rockin' the high waisted underoos!