Saturday, April 2, 2011

grey areas




trench coat  thrifted
sweater  h&m
skirt  vintage
boots  anthropologie

My friend Peter shot these photos of me near Haight Street a few weeks ago (using my wonderfully crappy point-and-shoot film camera). Since then the weather has become almost ridiculously beautiful and warm and I've been prancing around wearing my favorite 50's sundresses with bare legs, willing it to last just a little bit longer. Tomorrow I'm going to the Alameda Flea Market with a huge tote bag that I plan on filling to the brim and then to see my friend Ferraby Lionheart play at Cafe Du Nord. And then I'll be getting down to business and listing a bunch more things in the shop, so prepare yourself!

11 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Oh wow, I adore the photographs! You look great in black and white!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Unknown said...

these are so cute and i love how grainy they are!!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

máni said...

cool photos. the first one is my favourite and you look so happy! you have a wonderful blog. and bare legs...well that's making me jealous. a little.

Jenny said...

FLEA MARKET. So excited girl. I'll be by early to get you. Please don't let me spend a lot of money.

Lesley said...

adorable! you have the cutest smile. i always enjoy your blog! <3

Marise said...

Such lovely pictures! You look so happy :)

Jessicat said...

you're so adorable! I love that first photo :)

Phara said...

Can't wait to go to some flea markets myself, love it so much.
Love that second picture!
X

Jess said...

Awh you look so happy, lovely photos, I love the coat.x

Kennedy said...

you're just like the COOLEST <3

Anonymous said...

I love these photos, they are so pretty!