Sunday, November 3, 2013

san francisco girl, part one











Photos by Hana Haley

When I visited San Francisco a few months ago I was lucky enough to do a photo shoot with the incredibly talented (and lovely! and babely!) Hana Haley. We walked around Pacific Heights looking for beautiful buildings and I changed outfits on the sidewalk and behind parked cars. My apologies to any children who may have seen my undergarments that day. I love the dreamy quality of Hana's photographs and I'm looking forward to collaborating with her again during my holiday vacation in December. Stay tuned for part two of this series coming soon!

9 comments:

ohsorosie said...

Such gorgeous photographs, your dress is lovely! :)
Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

Mid Century Girl said...

Love these photos! When I first started following your blog a couple years ago, it wasn't only your awesome vintage look that got me following you - it was the San Francisco backdrop to your photos! I live in the UK and have dreamed of moving Stateside, with San Francisco being the ideal location. Although I obviously still love your outfit shots in Philadelphia, it's always nice to see your photos when you go back to the West Coast :)

Love said...

Lovely, your photos are indeed so dreamy and I love them.

I also love your dress.

xoxo
Heavenly Love
http://lovethefashionista.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Truly adore everything about that outfit with the yellow tights.

chantilly said...

what a gorgeous dress!!

Katie Frank said...

are you from fairy tale or ? <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Lucy in the Sky said...

Really pretty pictures. I adore that dress of yours - the sleeves are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Flawless!

_kate
kate-on-the-lake

Kate said...

Shooting in SF is always challenging with the wind! Love this look.

Kate from Clear the Way