Saturday, September 21, 2013

hello, san francisco

My new Orla Kiely purse bursting with randomness, including a bear shaped tape measure and a plastic gem wine stopper purchased at Daiso.

My makeshift closet for the week.






The adorable Hana Haley during our photo shoot in Pacific Heights.

Sandwiched between the beautiful Annalise and Rachel.


Bardot dream hair becoming a reality thanks to Shana.









These are just a few snaps from my recent trip home to San Francisco. I was lucky enough to crash for the week in a friend's beautiful victorian home, complete with beaded lamps and taxidermy, as well as shoot with two of my favorite SF photographers (Joshua Cobos and Hana Haley). I had my hair magically transformed into my Bardot dream 'do by Shana Astrachan of Fox and Doll, ran around wine country with my family, sang a million karaoke songs, found my ultimate dream dress at Wasteland, took purikura photos with a few of my favorite girls, and generally just felt myself bursting with a whole lotta love for the city I used to call home. It was a lovely time spent with lovely people and I can't wait for the next trip back around the holidays.

12 comments:

Joana Chaves said...

So many cute photos. I'm obsessed with this 70s feel :D

Love, When You Dream Big x

lizzie said...

so so so many beautiful photos in this post! the bardot hair, the gold dress, the scenery, dreamy! sounds like you had a lovely time :) xx


lizzarroo.blogspot.co.uk

Nancy Wilde said...

Those interiors, oh lord!! That sofa is lush <3 You look awesomely adorable, the silver mary janes are sooo pretty!

The Eyre Effect said...

Such pretty pictures!

Unknown said...

Your trip looks wonderful and that lace mod dress is perfect! Isn't San Francisco THE place for vintage? I went recently and was in awe of Haight and Ashbury! x

ohsorosie said...

Really gorgeous photos. You've made me so excited for my SF trip next March.
Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

Rosaspina Vintage said...

Shana really is the master, I still remember swooning over your ponytail video tutorial!
Loved every single one of these pictures and big thumbs up for the bear measuring tape ;)
Ale
x

Sallytangle said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!! Just so so perfect!!!!!

Kate said...

I love the city. Glad you enjoyed your time!

Kate from Clear the Way

Christina Catherine said...

Come to LA! We can do a shoot with things pulled from The Loved One!

Iwona said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!

Unknown said...

you are so beautiful, the photos are very nice! pandadress website