Sunday, March 31, 2013

shop showcase: childlike empress vintage


Happy Easter, friends! As a little treat I would like to introduce you to the wonderful vintage shop Childlike Empress. The proprietress, a lovely gal named Helen who resides in Western Australia, is not satisfied with the usual boring product images and instead creates these adorably kooky collages to show off her magical collection of pieces from the 1950's through the 1990's. The dresses she finds are particularly lovely, the kind of colorfully feminine frocks that I can't get enough of. Take a peek at her shop and perhaps treat yourself to an Easter present with a 30% discount just for Fancy Fine readers, just use the code 'FANCIEST' at checkout!




3 comments:

Sammi said...

What an amazing vintage shop! I just found your blog through Kailey at Mermaidens and I followed you immediately. I can't wait to take a look at your other entries - your sense of style is perfection!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Katie Frank said...

wow this vintage shop is awesome! *_*
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

Lol...I love your collages.
xo
Taylor
nothing but a pigeon