Thursday, January 24, 2013

ellegirl japan


I was beyond thrilled when I was approached last month about having my apartment featured in ELLEgirl Japan, especially because Japan has always been at the very top of my list of places I'm dying to visit. It's fun sharing my new apartment because it still feels like the perfect blank canvas, a space that is completely my own and a large part of my new life in Philadelphia. I'm still tweaking things here and there but it's already becoming a cozy home in my eyes. Perhaps once I acquire a few more pieces for my Gene Wilder shrine I will feel really solid. As for what the article above actually says, I can't even begin to remember, but I can guarantee it's super dorky. And I'm actually 28 (the article says 27), but I may have been enjoying a glass or two of red wine while responding to questions, so...

13 comments:

Katie Frank said...

wow congrats !!!!!!!!

Sallytangle said...

This is amazing well done!!! Ah your little home looks dreamy too xxxx

Kitsune-kun said...

do you have a bigger version of the article? my husband could translate it for you!

Michelle said...

Oh, and you look so kawaii on the picture! My biggest dream is to travel to Japan.

Cheers from Denmark :)

Unknown said...

that's so amazing!!! So happy for you - you have such an adorbs place!

xxx
Lady à la Mode

Unknown said...

cute cute!

Sweetpaintedlady said...

Super cute feature.

xx
http://newvintagenz.blogspot.co.nz/

hannah and landon said...

Super cute! That built in slays me! So good! xx

reckless daughter said...

How fun! your place is lovely perhaps someday I'll make it to Philly to see it (and you) with my own eyes! ;)

A Certain Vintage said...

oh congratulations - what a lovely article to have while you document your apartment décor journey :) just found your blog and think the photography is dreamy!
xox

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Super fun time lady palace! This is so kawaii. If only you could Pika Pika your apartment. :)

CouldBeKim said...

Congrats! I'm jealous of your apartment. I never even managed to put up Christmas decorations in mine when I lived alone!

Kim

http://loopsoflavender.blogspot.com/

Helen Le Caplain said...

Congrats - your place looks amazing, no wonder they wanted to feature it (love the outfit too!)

www.mancunianvintage.com