Tuesday, January 22, 2013

minor themes


My grandmother's class ring circa 1943, a prized possession. She also gave me the amazing pink glass hand (the blue one is from Bohemian Bisoux Vintage).


A 1950's beaded top from Bohemian Bisoux Vintage and a few of my sillier books.

Flowers leftover from a photo shoot: green eyed roses & hydrangeas, two favorites.

An amazing old painting from an antique mall in Adamstown, my favorite find as of late.

Newest additions to the always growing vintage brooch collection.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

So many lovely finds, and precious memories. I have my mom's class ring and have a sentimental attachment to it. I've never seen green eyed roses before, but I'm hooked now. Thanks for sharing.

Charity said...

such beautiful items! thanks for sharing.

lumivintage.blogspot.com

Becky said...

That beaded top is amazing!

Becky
xx

Iwona said...

Beautiful rings!!!

Unknown said...

I love your vintage brooch collection!!! Great pictures!
thisiskatefunk

rachaelannep said...

i'm trying to get more into vintage broaches! i like them more than wearing a necklaces nowadays. those hands are glorious, a great way to display rings! that shirt is bomb. i'm done!

Katie Frank said...

these stuff are amazing <3

Spoonful of Vintage said...

I love that beaded 1950's top...that vibrant red is beautiful! And your grandmothers rings...isn't it so special to have such sentimental jewellery? I have some of my grandmothers jewellery too :)
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

Kitsune-kun said...

that painting is the cutest!!

Unknown said...

Your apartment looks amazing! I love your brooches. They remind me of girl scout swaps, do you remember those? My troop made teensy little milkshakes one year haha.

Rachel

Rebecca said...

Loving the beaded top and the brooches - very inspiring! Can't wait to see how you style them!

http://mn2nz.wordpress.com