Tuesday, November 27, 2012

homebody




photos by Darcy Rogers

dress  vintage from the loved one
hat  vintage, flea market

My apartment is starting to feel like a home, a big thing after living in the same cozy mint green dream room for nine years in San Francisco. I love having twice as much space now (which I've quickly filled up, of course) and the same charming old building features that I loved before, including the highest of ceilings. It's been fun to collect new (old) things on the east coast and mix them up with all of the treasured bits I brought with me. Fortunately I've sniffed out a good amount of flea markets and antique malls nearby to satisfy my never-ending need for scavenging, although I'm willing to take more recommendations from those of you in the know!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new apartment, it looks like a beautiful space! And what a big move you've made, good luck with all the new and exciting changes to come :)

xx
Maria

http://ttylusa.wordpress.com/
http://thefashionserf.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

these photos are absolutely gorgeous! makes me so happy to hear that you are doing so well!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Unknown said...

Over all, feminine, girly and wonderful! xoxo

Lindsay said...

Where have you most enjoyed vintage/antique/thrift shopping in and around Philadelphia? I'd love to know!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Ahhh, I want to visit your pretty princess party pad. It looks so very you. xo.

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

What a special place to call your own! I love your hat wall. And that dress you are wearing is so beautiful.
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Unknown said...

i LOVE this! lots of home decor inspo. xo

dom.the.mom said...

Your place looks adorable, just like you! Love the dress - it's so cheery!

Mary Andriotis said...

I LOVE your hat collection! :-)

hannah, heart city said...

sweet digs!

Chelsea Finn said...

What a pretty apartment! That dress is so perfect, It would be wonderful on Valentines Day!
You and your apartment are stunning!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Unknown said...

You have no idea how jealous I am of your place right now. Must break up with boyfriend so I can get my own place and make it all pretty and vintage-y like yours!

Nora
NoraFinds

Anonymous said...

love the dress :)
Irene Wibowo

Annalise said...

Super sweet. I want to see more! Those hardwood floors look dreamy.
XOXO

Unknown said...

Your room is an absolute dream! You are a vintage queen. :)
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

nice apartment :)

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful and adorable !

And your apartment looks so beautiful !

www.universeandyou.com.br

xoxo from Japan

goodbadandfab said...


You have a great look and a great blog! <3

By the way, I'm hosting two fabulous giveaways!
Lancer Method Skincare giveaway (Oprah's Favorite Things) and JewelMint jewelry giveaway (I'm giving away three pieces!)

goodbadandfab.com
personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane