Wednesday, November 28, 2012

shop showcase: dear golden vintage


Dear Golden Vintage holds a rather special place in this vintage-obsessed girl's heart. Every new piece added to the shop stirs up my love a bit more, especially the impeccable dresses. It's as though everything was chosen for the sole purpose of making me drool all over my keyboard. Needless to say I end up clicking that 'favorite' button quite a bit when perusing the shop! And luckily for you and me Dear Golden is offering 20% off the entire shop using the code FANCYGOLDEN, through December 4th. I've had my eye on this sweet little 1960's frock for a while now, perhaps it's the perfect moment to buy myself an early Christmas gift? 'Tis the season to shop small and support your favorite Etsy sellers!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! All these dresses are wonderful!!

-Alex

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

What happens when I want ALL of the dresses?? They are just so pretty.

Meg said...

I die. Dear Golden has such gorgeous stuff. I need to twirl in that yellow party dress, NOW!

http://NewEveJewelry.etsy.com