Sunday, October 21, 2012

a wedding, part one

















I love weddings. Any excuse to dress up, dance with my friends, eat delicious food, and get a bit teary eyed and sentimental! When Annalise married her Matt last weekend I was so happy to be there to celebrate with them. She was the loveliest bride (and just a bit sultry too!) and I gave my waterproof mascara a rather thorough testing. Jen, Isla, Rachel and Christina were all there looking beautiful and making me miss San Francisco something dreadful. There is another round of photos to come, mostly of us flailing around dancing, so peek back soon.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a magical weekend. I miss you already! I am bummed that we didn't have too much time to hang out, but hopefully I'll see you during Christmas. And Philly in the Spring! xx

Leila said...

These photos are beautiful! Congratulations, Annalise and Matt! I cannot wait until my friends begin getting married. :D

Michelle said...

Love that first picture! Super cute! You too look really cute! I love weddings too! So fun and everyones just having a great time!

Mrs. Dinosaur said...

Great Pictures!
And i love your dress, it´s amazing!

Katie Frank said...

oh wow, you looked fab!:) and it seems like you had lots fun! i can't wait for more photos ;)!
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Doganiam Motyle said...

oh so cute and pretty

Alice said...

Ah I love weddings, even those of people I've never met. Everyone looks so beautiful, glad you've had some time back home Ashley!

http://girl-in-ink.blogspot.co.uk/

Rebecca said...

Everyone looks beautiful! Congratulations to the newlyweds, Annalise's dress is gorgeous.

Rosaspina Vintage said...

Aww aren't these type of weddings the best! Simple, spontaneous and with just the people you love the most. Everyone seem to be so happy and having a fantastic time! I had such a lovely time on my wedding day and these pictures make me super nostalgic! x

(by the way, how crazy is that damn Frankenstorm had to come the very weekend we had to meet up? ç_ç)