Tuesday, October 16, 2012

and I'm feeling good









cardigan  vintage
dress  vintage
purse  vintage
brooch  vintage
shoes  vintage ferragamo

These photos are from this past weekend, which I spent in San Francisco surrounded by friends in honor of Annalise's wedding (photos from that amazing evening to come). Scraggly hair and this cardigan & dress combo were my uniform outside of the wedding, spent mostly wandering around my favorite neighborhoods and filling up my suitcase with a few vintage finds that I couldn't bear to leave behind. This was sure to be my last taste of warm weather for a while now, especially now that I'm an east coast lady. I bought my first real winter coat (this one in navy) and I'm looking forward to things cooling down and getting to see snow for maybe the third time in my 28 years. Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to miss bare legs just a tiny bit.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything about this outfit is absolutely lovely. I adore all the little details, you look darling. :)
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

I am loving the mixture of patterns and colors! You look lovely and the outfit is beautiful! These photos are also gorgeous!
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Christina Catherine said...

I couldn't really see the print of your dress in the dark bar... it's AMAZING

Sandra said...

Really hope that title is referring to a Michael Buble song. Lovely as usual ;) <3

Michelle said...

Love those shoes and bag! Super cute!

http://www.lchapeaunoir.blogspot.com/

Kelli Murray said...

those squirrel buttons!! Love.

lauren, curious constellation said...

Can't wait to see your wedding attire!

Naomi said...

You look gorgeous! And then the last pic, a little mischievous!

http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest smile and this dress is just precious! You look adorable. Where do you find such cute outfits?

Unknown said...

You always have the most amazing vintage jewels! That sweater and brooch are so sweet.

Unknown said...

There's so much to love in this outfit post. The dress... the cardigan... the bag... the pin. Delicious.

x Elena @ Randomly Happy

Unknown said...

This dress is gorgeous! And you look so pretty in that 3rd to last picture especially.

Kati said...

Everytime I see those kind of shoes, I have to think of you - and that isn't even a lie..

Niina said...

Such a lovely dress!

RachieCakes said...

You look lovely! Just discovered your blog, you are too cute!

xo Rach
rachiecakes-rachael.blogspot.com

Ms. Falcon said...

this dress is so adorable! great shoes as well ...

Anonymous said...

What a stunning dress and jacket combination. Love the pleats of the dress, the colour pop of the bag, and the detail on the jacket.

Love, love, love!

Katie Frank said...

this dress and bag <3
wow.
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

The milk thief said...

i love that squirrel brooch! and your dress is amazing.
love the photos you are just too adorable!


hkperfumes72 said...

looking so preety so nice i like it .
Parfum pas cher

Akiko said...

All the pieces you wore looks amazing and you pull it off perfectly! Great style and love it :) xo akiko

Style Imported

Suzanne said...

That dress is stunning.

Bisous
Suzanne
http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/