Sunday, September 2, 2012

floral delight










hat  vintage
sunglasses  urban outfitters
blouse  vintage
belt  thrifted
skirt  thrifted
bag  j. crew
shoes  fletcher by lyell

This ridiculous (read: awesome) floral hat was a gift from my brother's girlfriend. She found a bunch of amazing vintage pieces while cleaning out the house of her late grandmother, an extreme hoarder with impeccable taste. This hat and a few other goodies happened to be stashed in the back of a closet for over a decade and now they belong to me. I wore this outfit last weekend for a day trip with my mom to the adorable towns of New Hope and Lambertville, antique store heaven. I'll be sharing more photos of this soon, there were too many for just one post!

15 comments:

Roxanne Rosensteel said...

Oh my gosh. I literally found this identical hat except in peaches and yellows a few weeks ago and knew i'd be a fool not to buy it. I think you might pull it off a tad better though, haha : ) you look so darling as usual and I hope you are having fun in all of your adventures!

Aimée / The Lost Girl said...

you look so beautiful! and fantastic hat, you work it so well!

Aimée xx
http://wehaveobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, wow! The hat is AMAZING Ashely! I am so so so in love! <3 and the glitter belt too - what a beauty!

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Becky said...

So pretty! That floral hat is amazing!

Becky
xx

Sarah J said...

This is so beautiful!
I am loving your hat!

Anonymous said...

so pretty.. i love the skirt.. :)

Irene Wibowo

Katie Frank said...

you look so girly and sensitive <3 totally love these flowers <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

Unknown said...

this outfit is so fun and that hat just makes it! it's so very you :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Valerie Enríquez said...

The perfect hat!

Unknown said...

This outfit is so darling! I love both the skirt and shirt, they complement each other so well.

Jess
Jessica's Wonderland

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful hat! Beautiful xo

Laura

Unknown said...

beautiful outfit! love your blog!!

http://thefashioncollage.blogspot.com/2012/09/look-of-day-like-lady-gaga.html

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I love the way your paired that whimsical hat with the flowing hair! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

casper+pearl said...

oh my gosh, amazing!
love the headpiece in the first few photos.

lots of love from the c&p girls,
the casper&pearl blog
xx

Crecre said...

I really love your flower headpiece !