Saturday, August 11, 2012

tabbisocks lookbook: part two







Photos by Isla Bell Murray

cape  vintage
dress  vintage
tights  color opaque tights from tabbisocks
heels  forever 21

When you wear dresses and skirts every single day you need an extensive wardrobe of legwear. And you better believe I'm constantly trolling around for the best tights and socks in every color of the rainbow, which automatically makes these perfect opaque tights from Tabbisocks a perennial favorite. This is round two of the lookbook photos and they make me ache for San Francisco... well, more than usual. Having my dream job is definitely the ultimate distraction from homesickness but it still seeps in, especially when I look at photos. Soon enough I will have plenty of Philly photos to share with you, as soon as I find a spare moment to even think about taking any!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cape is beautiful! You look divine! Xx

Velveteen Mint said...

I love this look especially how it is reminiscent of Snow White! I also have red tights but I am never sure how to style them. Thanks for the new inspiration!

Aimée / The Lost Girl said...

so lovely!!!
amazing coloured tights and cape!!


Aimée xx
http://wehaveobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

Sarah Dee said...

Such beautiful photos! I have to go see if they have any winter legwear :)

xoxo Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Maria said...

You are just perfection Miss Ashley. I adore those snazzy red tights <3
xx Maria
http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com.au/

lola said...

I love those red tights, they spiced up the whole outfit...a real fairytale! x

Katie Frank said...

wow you look like from another world <3 you are so adorable <3 i love those shoes and everything about this look!
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

I am in love with your cape!! I have something similar, but in a jacket, and it makes me feel like Michael Jackson when I wear it! It's one of my most favorite things I own!

-Katie

Conny said...

you look absolutely beautiful! i am constantly wearing skirts and dresses as well! cant remember the last time i felt like wearing anything else! :)

Clo said...

The photos are so cute ;) I love red tights!!!
Clo

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness your cape! You look so lovely and are definitely selling the tights to me. ;-) x

Becky said...

This is so beautiful! I can't even express how much I love this!

Becky
xx

Unknown said...

your so darn cute!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Kitsune-kun said...

beautiful photos! that isla, of course! pretty pretty!

Kennedy said...

whhhhhat! youre amazing and that cape is just crazy good <3

alyssa pageot said...

Ah the colour of the tights are so perfect. Fabulous styling for this shoot