Sunday, August 26, 2012

sponsor fancy fine in september!


August was such a blur! I can't even believe it's almost September, but that means it's sponsorship time again. If you have a vintage or handmade shop or some other interesting project that you'd like to promote please contact me at hi@ashleyording.com for rates and details. I love to work with endeavors both small and large as long they fit with my aesthetic. Don't be shy!

Oh, and that's a little slice of my new apartment above. It's coming along nicely!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its sooo pretty and vintage looking!!!! LOVE your blog!!!

Follow each other????

*****CHANEL handbag giveaway www.fashion-a-holic.com*******

Anonymous said...

That dresser + hats + frocks = new favourite picture. Thanks for the inspiration. xo

Laura