Friday, August 24, 2012

philly girl






Photos by Landon McMahon

vest  vintage
dress  vintage
belt  thrifted
sandals  madewell

Well, the past month has been a hectic and happy blur of newness. I couldn't even begin to tell you what it's like, my entire existence uprooted, everything completely different than it was. I will say that moving across the country has been hard on the ole' blog. This is the first Philadelphia outfit post! It's been a long time coming, I know. I've been so excited to wear summer clothes every single day (a rarity in San Francisco) and not even think about tights and cardigans. I found this funny little dress at a flea market and hemmed it up (it used to be a maxi dress) but never intended to keep it until I suddenly had to pack everything up and this was thrown into a box. Now on the other side it seems like something I may just have to keep around for a while.

18 comments:

Nicole Faith Roxas said...

I love it! You're so pretty. =) xoxo

Anonymous said...

pretty dress. :)


Irene Wibowo

Unknown said...

so god damn cute! can't even handle it. so glad you are enjoying philly!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Monique said...

Welcome to the east coast! This dress is such a great transitional dress in to fall. Love the print!

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

I love this post! You look so cute. And yay! for changes in ones life. They can be really scary but also so exciting. I can't wait to see more from Philadelphia!
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Sarah Dee said...

Such an adorable dress! I hope you are settling in alright :)

xoxo Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Fashion Faux Pas said...

Oh how I've missed you, Ashley!!!!
http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

lauren, curious constellation said...

You are so adorable! Happy to see you're settling in and I can't wait to see all your new adventures (:

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

love the print! you are so cute!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

dom.the.mom said...

Aw, your photos are so fun and lively! Your outfit is super fun. Loving the belted vest. What an interesting focal piece!

Christina Catherine said...

Yeeeahhh studio time! I can't wait to see more pix from your new neighborhood... and can't wait to see YOU next week.

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh you are too precious! And that color palette is really working for you girl.

Katie Frank said...

you are adorable :) really. my heart is melting when i see you :) this outfit is pretty folk style, but i like it :)
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

Anonymous said...

Love the dress!! I'm planning a trip up to Philly for the first time at the end of next month. I can't wait to explore! xo

heartofvintage.com

Unknown said...

I'm loving the adorable dress + vest combo, and the profesh backdrop!



<3
Meghan, The Flight of Fancy

Liz said...

hahaha that last one! you are the best best best. <3

Anonymous said...

so great to hear that things are started to settle down for you here in Philly. It really is a great city and I think that after awhile, you'll like it more than San Fran!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the state of PA! lovely blog and great style you have <3

Tye
http://www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com