Tuesday, August 28, 2012

shop showcase: lotus vintage


Sometimes I wish that my job was being paid to troll Etsy for pretty things. I devote a solid chunk of free time to this activity, it's about time I received some compensation! Well, sometimes stumbling upon some amazing new shop is compensation enough, as was the case with Lotus Vintage. Based in New York, this treasure trove is brimming with colorful printed dresses, skirts, and adorable hats, with a focus on finds from the 1960's through the 1990's.

Lotus Vintage is generously offering Fancy Fine readers 20% anything in the shop (excluding sale items) through September 4th using the code 'FANCY20.' This offer is good for domestic and international customers. I'm eyeing this gorgeous floral maxi dress amongst other things...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to another Etsy shop. I seriously can never get enough of anything Etsy!