Wednesday, May 2, 2012

fancy finds

dot and stripes totes from ambidex

I am constantly and forever having fantasy window shopping sessions all over the internet. I have an entire bookmarks folder devoted entirely to pretty things I'm coveting, most of which I will never own. But they sure are wonderful to gaze at. I thought I would share with you a few of the things I'm lusting after at the moment. Don't hate me for making you want stuff!

dress and skirt from ambidex

bear rain hat from opening ceremony / wooden wedges from opening ceremony

organza skirt from asos / woven pool sandals from marais usa

navy collar blouse from pixie market / white collar floral blouse from pixie market

knitted hearts dress from vivetta / gingham babydoll dress from vivetta

tissue tassel garland from everlylane design / vintage 1940's tap pants from dear golden

lingerie from agent provocateur

vintage 1960's floral hat from poppycock vintage / floral jacquard babydoll dress from need supply

18 comments:

kristin @ high socks said...

i said "holy shit" out loud when i saw that striped scalloped dress. be miiiine.

Natasha Fatah said...

So much to drool over in this post. Nice picks girl! :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Rosaspina Vintage said...

Aaaaaa!! That rain hat >_<
At this point I can only hope that it's outrageously expensive!

..: Curvy & Petite :.. said...

Hi just wanted to say that i loved your blog & style girl! :)

Following you in Twitter, Facebook & Bloglovin!!! :) feel free to follow me back..! :)

Twitter: @CurvyNPetite

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curvy-Petite-By-JimRoss/144605078954589

Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2965296/curvy-amp-petite-by-jimross



Peace & Love,
Jimely Rosas.

Leah said...

I also happen to be coveting those marais sandals!
And now coveting the ambidex dress. Thanks! : )

Gwyneth said...

I love ALL of your choices, especially the dresses and shoes! So so cute!xo

Alice said...

Hehe I can totally relate the the 'things I'm coveting' bookmark! This pot has made me add a lot more! xx

http://alicesstylenotes.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those totes up the top are just adorable! My 'online shopping' bookmarks folder is getting extremely large....

Kate {Something Fabulous}
http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

{BESO HANDBAGS GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!}

sweet harvest moon said...

Great finds!

Unknown said...

I love all of those dresses - wish I had an endless amount of money to splurge on all the dresses I want :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

blue roses said...

i just saw some similar wooden sandal wedges at urban outfitters, but, obviously, they were rather pathetic in comparison. ah, budgets!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

The bear hat is AMAZING <3 I don't think I've ever wanted something quite so badly!

x
Lost in the Haze: A Fashion Photography Blog

Célèste Fohl said...

Yeah, I definitely have a bookmark file for that stuff too. I think it makes it easier to not buy something if I feel like I can still collect and curate them in some way.

hannah, heart city said...

ahh you're killing me, i want everything!

Anonymous said...

So many gorgeous things hear I would love to have in my life. :D

~*~*~

Ceri

Mara Potter said...

I desperately crave those marais sandals, despite having so many pairs of sandals already.

Unknown said...

yes. i said "holy shit" too when I saw ambidex!!