Monday, April 30, 2012

golden collective vintage shopping party


I'm very (very!) excited to announce that the Golden Collective will be hosting a full-on vintage shopping party this Friday, May 4th, at Asterisk Magazine's headquarters in San Francisco. The entire Golden Collective plus a few friends will be there selling amazing treasures from every decade and sipping champagne. It's going to be our biggest shopping party yet and I've been stockpiling some pretty wonderful pieces just for the occasion, so I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Lillie Roberta. said...

this is my first time visiting your lovely blog, your blog title illustration is really beautiful. Dis you paint it yourself?

best wishes, lillie
notebooklillie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

can't wait!!! :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Anonymous said...

Damn. I was there in SF at the beginning of April but have left now. :( Hopefully next time ...

~*~*~

Ceri