Friday, May 4, 2012

little bits






A few instagram photos from the past week. I finally had the pleasure of meeting the incredibly adorable Katie-Louise, who is currently galavanting around the country with her man after moving here from Australia. I did a bit of wig browsing and it made me wonder what has taken me so long, clearly I need to start collecting them. A new obsession, perhaps? I think my first one is going to be very long and jet black. I'm currently getting ready for tonight's Golden Collective Vintage Shopping Party, which means I am packing giant bags with all of my best vintage and heating up the hot rollers so that I can have festive hair. I'm quite excited and hoping to see some of your cute faces there!

3 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Love that lace dress!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Anonymous said...

Love these photos! I adore your pretty lace dress. x

Kate {Something Fabulous}
http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

Katie-Louise Ford said...

It was so lovely meeting you sweets, you're an absolute doll! Can't wait for more dates in the future, maybe we could even squeeze some karaoke in next time ;) hope you have a smashing time tonight, can't wait to see pictures xx