Tuesday, December 27, 2011

a christmas shindig


What's a holiday party without mistletoe, fifteen plates of cookies, and two fluffy bunnies? The lovely Jen hosted a Christmas party at her place and it couldn't have been more perfectly perfect. We danced, we drank champagne, we took silly photos... you know, the usual. We even had two special guests from out of town, the adorable Kala and Bruklyn. I'm happy to have friends that love celebrating the holidays as much as I do!


A vintage lace dress and fancy hair leftover from a ModCloth photo shoot.

Jen was the perfect hostess, as always!

Annalise in the cutest holiday dress ever.



Christina, lady of a thousand faces.





Bruk & Kala, the cutest!



Rachel & Christina kicked off the dance portion of the evening...








There were bunnies!!!




18 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh man, I love the pictures! I had such a wonderful time that evening...Valentines Day Party next? That is definitely my favorite holiday for kitschy parties. See you soon? I have two weeks off! I am thinking a thrifting trip to Sonoma this week if you are free....

Jessa said...

It looks like you all had a blast! I never would have thought of having bunnies as entertainment but yet I can not picture anything more entertaining! Wonderful photos!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

Sarah Dee said...

You guys are are all so adorable! It must be nice having friends around who enjoy vintage fashion as much as you do!

<3 Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

debra@dustjacket said...

Love your dress!
xxx

Unknown said...

such cute photos! looks like such a fun party! love your eyeliner!

style-extraordinaire.com

sweet harvest moon said...

Lovely pictures! Sure looks like a great time!

Unknown said...

it is so cute how close you ladies are. i love the green plaid dress with the peter pan collar!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

dom.the.mom said...

Gorgeous dress. I'm swooning over it as I type. Also, your facial expressions in these pictures are priceless. :]

Kathleen said...

Can you teach me how to do that eyeliner? Seriously, this whole look is gorgeous. Definitely looks like a fun partay. :)

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

So many lovely bloggers at one party! It looks like all of you had loads of fun and looked very fashionable while doing so. I adore the scooped out back of your lace dress and your '50s style makeup.

The Semi Sweet said...

Most of these pictures are hilarious!! I love them!! Looks like a fantastic time! Your dress is fabulous by the way.

Joy said...

too purty!

Annalise said...

Yes! These pictures make me so happy. What a fun night!! You are beautiful lady. Can't wait until the next one. :D
XOXO

Zane said...

beautiful photos, looks like a lot of fun

Anonymous said...

look's like so much fun! all of the guest look so fashionable and cute too!

Aliya said...

Adorable pictures!! You guys look like you had loads of fun! Love your dress soooo much!!

x Aliya
www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

june said...

It looks you had a lot of fun!! So cute that bunny!

Unknown said...

You are all just so adorable! I love your lace dress Ashley!