Tuesday, November 22, 2011

heart like an orange











coat  vintage, thrifted
cardigan  vintage, flea market
blouse  vintage, thrifted
skirt  vintage
tights  american apparel
bag  vintage from omnia wears
shoes  thrifted

I don't wear green very often but I made an exception for this crazy silk blouse I found in Reno. I love that underneath a cardigan it looks quite demure but then worn alone with one shoulder pulled down it's actually quite... sultry. The amazing rusty orange lace skirt is part of a little 1960's suit that I unearthed at one of my favorite secret vintage shops (I'll never tell). One of these days I will wear the skirt and jacket together, really do it up secretary-style.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

love that coat!!! and all the colors!
itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Green is my fave color so I am smitten, smitten I tell you. Gorgeous.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
I'm having a giveaway...

Zane said...

adore the colors and pretty details

FutureLint said...

I never would have thought to pair the two greens with the orange skirt, but they look amazing all together!

Rosaspina Vintage said...

I can totally imagine you in the skirt+jacket ensamble, with a smart hairdo and fancy glasses!
Ahh white tights suits you so well pretty lady :)
Ale
x

MissKait said...

yes yes yes yes that rusty orange skirt. i want it so badly

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

Teddi said...

the rusted orange skirt, with the silk blouse, shoes, handbag, & leaf coat make one spectacular outfit!

out of order said...

holy crap that jacket is so perfect! it looks like leaves! great look :)


<3Meghan

Unknown said...

i love your mixture of colors!! they all fit togther!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Unknown said...

I LOVE that blouse, especially with that orange skirt... fab!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Emily Rose said...

that coat is so amazing!! your so great at coming up with interesting color combos!