Saturday, May 21, 2011

coordinating buddies





sweater  urban outfitters
dress  thrifted
tights  american apparel
boots  vintage from calliope vintage

Running around the city with Frankie, eating everything in sight and spending forever inside of Sephora trying out every lipstick. Cocktails called "Hello Kitty" were consumed (muddled cucumber and watermelon oh my!) and the perfect ballet dancer tights were purchased. Sadly my little camera ran out of film so I couldn't document the rest of the day's adventures, but we sure did have a lovely day.

7 comments:

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

Your bag is soooo cute! I have the biggest love for anything chevron striped lately, it's getting pretty ridiculous. Also, love the tights.

Unknown said...

you two are so cute. i love girly days like this!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Percy Owl said...

I am disappointed - spare film my friend!! Haha.
I love your boots and Frankie's bright yellow pants :)

lauren, curious constellation said...

Your adventures always make me smile! They're always just so jolly.

Anonymous said...

Both of you look great :) Love the zig zag tote and stripey top :D

Anonymous said...

funny, i love spending a good hour in sephora trying on every perfume i see until i can't smell anymore! Cute outfit as alwayss!

k said...

you guys are the cutest :)