Sunday, February 20, 2011

dolled up








Sometimes the best nights are the ones that involve silly photo shoots for no reason. One of my favorite partners in crime, Raina, was game to let me dress her up in one of my newest frocks and an amazing fascinator from Bohemian Bisoux. We somehow ended up on the floor, passing the camera back and forth to each other until some random guy discovered us and we were laughing too much to keep going.

Pssst... many amazing (AMAAAAZING) things going into the shop soon. I'm pretty sure I want to keep every single thing for myself, but I'm going to be a good girl and share them with you instead. So stay tuned!

8 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

beautiful! love the outfit + the lipstick. x www.lostinthehaze.com

TheBeam said...

That yellow dress looks so lovely

Unknown said...

you both have such fabulous hair! please check out my giveaway that started yesterday!

<3 steffy

www.steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Casiopea said...

Lipstick!...that colour...is wonderful! And beautiful photos! You both are lovely.

xx
abril
http://abrilbird.blogspot.com/

Phara said...

You both look so nice, and I think that's one very pretty lace dress!
X

Theresa said...

You two look gorgeous! That fascinator is too amazing! ♥

sbot said...

Just found you on Chictopia. Love your style and your blog.

Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

www.rosivintage.etsy.com

-Stephanie

Jeannine said...

I just discovered your blog and I'm so glad that I did! Lovely photos. I'm gonna have to browse through your Etsy shop too!