Saturday, February 19, 2011

baby blue


I did a mini photo shoot with Francesca for the shop last week and these are a few "behind the scenes" shots. Donut made herself comfortable on a pile of dresses and proceeded to nap there in various cute positions for hours. The blue-walled room in my apartment was recently occupied by my brother but he just moved out (and onto a sailboat with his girl). My friend Julia who I've known since we were both twelve years old is moving in shortly, but until then I've got an empty room with amazing natural light. Hopefully I can squeeze in a few more shoots before it's filled with things!

My new sparkly shoes from Tic Tac Toes. They are so darn comfortable and I don't even mind that they leave trails of glitter.

Francesca was a reluctant but lovely model... this is the darling outfit she wore over to my place.


P.S. The winner of the Victorious Youth giveaway is Liz Higgins! Congratulations, and thanks to everyone who entered!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys look so much alike! one of you must be the evil twin....just not sure which one yet..... :)

Unknown said...

just saw your blog from the post in Green Grass Black Clouds. you are adorable, i love your bangs! and your style! i am adding you to the blogs i follow <3

<3 steffy
www.steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the photos, these little shots turned out so well! The blue of that apartment is really lovely, too. And Donut is just too cute for words!

Christina Catherine said...

Tic Tac Toes is boss! I've searched high and low for a mary jane flat with just right shape...got some in black patent and now I want them in every color!

carmen said...

lovely shoes <3

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Those shoes are gorgeous! x www.lostinthehaze.com

Q's Daydream said...

Lovely! I do love Frankie's sailor getup, adorable!

Veren Lee said...

your shoes are amazing. absolutely <3 it.
and you're so beautiful. I <3 your blog! :)

do you want to exchange link with my blog? :D

thanks,

a little princess

Helga said...

Adoring the glittery shoes...glitter SHOULD leave a trail,and luckily it just does anyway.
Donut guarantees that I will make some kind of blithery comment;she is so precious.I'm hoping(and scared of)having, my owm new precious very soon.....
:)

Antonia Serio said...

Oh! I don't like cats, I hate them, but this one is so sweet *_*

http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.com/

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Love all of the photos, they look amazing :D. Such a cute cat too! :D
xoxo

Gina said...

Super-cute! I think I've fallen madly in love with Donut. Also, I recently purchased a similar (though not glittery) pair of silver mary-janes at Wasteland. They were only 10 dollars and are my dream-shoe in so many ways. But they happen to be tap-dancing shoes! I considered having a skilled cobbler remove the taps, but then I realized that the taps where really my heart's secret wish and the very best part of these amazing shoes. The End.
xoxo,
Gina

Cassidy said...

Those shoes!!! Love these photos.

Julia said...

I am stealing your blue room! :) I will try to keep it clean enough for future photo shoots.

The Bohemienne said...

Those glittery shoes are too cute!

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Rebecca Jane said...

How adorably great are those shoes!

Anonymous said...

I really like your bedsheets and your cat is so cute ^__^ I can't wait to own a cuddly pet of my own.

Unknown said...

AMAZING, love it .... mobil sedan corolla

Unknown said...

Love your shoes!

Republik Hijab,
Inspirasi Hijab Fashion Indonesia