Friday, September 3, 2010

quite clever

Fancy Fine's Clever Nettle wish list!

blouse  rachel comey
skirt  vintage from clever nettle
hat  vintage from clever nettle
purse  vintage from clever nettle
shoes  tic tac toes
socks  topshop


This was my entry for a contest that Clever Nettle and Calivintage were co-judging, and I just found out that I'm one of the two winners! Which means that amazing little purse might just be mine by the end of the day, hooray! Thank you for picking me, Erin... you've made my day.

3 comments:

Venn said...

congrats on winninggg the giveawayy thing!! :)

xoxo

Leah said...

oh wow congratulations!
your entry is so gorgeous, simple and neat and perfectly honed to your style.
i'm always envious of people who can just pick things out and have them fit perfectly with their aesthetic.
well done!

HAYLEY said...

This is so perfect and lovely! Something I would definitely die to wear. Congrats!

x.
threadbearer.blogspot.com