Tuesday, August 24, 2010

summer girls


on me...
dress  vintage
shoes  aerosoles (old lady!)
necklace  bell jar
tote  j. crew

on lauren...
dress  thrifted
shoes  vintage from etsy.com
purse  vintage coach

Finally, a beautifully sunny day in San Francisco. I ran around Chinatown and North Beach with my lovely friend Lauren, taking silly photos and dodging tourists all the while. We ate gelato and looked for cheap shoes and spied on all the weirdos in the park. It was lazy and absolutely perfect. And best of all, the day ended with cheeseburgers from In N' Out and a bowling party for my older brother's birthday. More sunshiney days please!

14 comments:

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

What great photos, and your little floral shifts are just gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

looks like it was a fun day! love your dress!

Annie, The Friendly Fox said...

Beautiful pictures! You ladies look lovely in your little dresses!

Ena said...

Lovely pictures, and love your dress!

*Ena*

agatiszka said...

You both look fantastic, like from an old movie :)

Amber said...

Lovely dress and lovely photos. I love the ones in the park.

Velvet said...

Both of you were gorgeous!

Casie Jean said...

these pictures are flawless...how wonderful to have a friend to run around with and take pictures in the sun!x.x.x

shall I love you, said the swallow

HAYLEY said...

Sounds like a perfect day! And I love BOTH of your shoes...old lady aerosoles are the best (and comfiest!)

x.
threadbearer.blogpsot.com

vs said...

like like likelikelike

Josephine said...

It looks like a lovely day! The photos are so candid and nice. Great photos!

Shelby said...

you two are so adorable

Venn said...

im loving the pict of u holding the flowers! beautiful.
:)

xoxo

kiss me quick said...

I darling. Just found your blog and I think is love at first site. Your so pretty and you photos are very romantic and stylish.

will come back for sure!

xxx kissmequick