Sunday, February 14, 2016

valentine dream flowers









My sweet valentine knew exactly what I wanted for Valentine's Day, which was a pile of pretty flowers to make my own arrangement with. We went to a favorite florist in Portland and I spent twenty happy minutes gathering up all kinds of pretty specimens in shades of orange, pink, cream, and blush. My favorites are those gorgeous pink tinged orchids peeking out of the center and the colorful snapdragons.

Oh, and I had a little assistant...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice arrangement!

Http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com
Http://www.fashionnotfear.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers. I love to use these flowers as the decor for my next valentines.
Thanks for sharing.
A2zWeddingCards

stevenjared0853 said...

Loved these valentine flowers! We visited one of best Seattle Venues to attend annual Valentine’s Day party. It was such a great event and had a brilliant time together. Really, it’s among the best parties I ever have attended.