Monday, February 8, 2016

fancy frames












sunglasses céline from smartbuyglasses.com
coat  vintage
blouse  vintage gucci
belt  vintage
vest  vintage
skirt  rebecca taylor
purse  karen walker

I had been coveting these perfect Céline sunglasses for a while now and I finally made them mine. I found them on SmartBuyGlasses.com, which has a million different styles and colors, which means that you will find yourself wish listing too many things. These photos, half of them shot in my front yard and the other half shot in downtown Portland (Maine), show the funny dichotomy in my life at the moment. Country mouse vs. city mouse. 

3 comments:

Jana said...

Love these-I'm on the hunt for a new pair of statement sun glasses :)

Unknown said...

Love your accessories!

Http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com
Http://www.fashionnotfear.wordpress.com

Shwetablog said...

nice