Saturday, April 18, 2015

perfectly illustrated










I'm completely in love with my new duvet cover from Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. The beautiful illustration is by artist Leah Duncan, a new favorite of mine. The red sandals are also newly acquired, from & Other Stories. I've got that spring fever that makes me want to buy all new things for my apartment and closet and clear out the old. Dangerous for my wallet, but quite fun for me. Oh, and I definitely didn't coax Donut into posing for these photos, she did that all on her own (she's a ham like her mom).

11 comments:

Oni said...

donut looks very comfy in her new digs. that apartment also looks positively HUGE.

Sarah said...

Your place is so beautiful and inspiring to see corners of. :) Also Donut is such a diva!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your duvet cove tis so cute
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Kailey said...

Your home is absolute perfection, I just can't get over it!

Maria said...

I love Schoolhouse - one of my favorite places in Portland. Looks lovely!

Maria said...

I love Schoolhouse! One of my favorite places in Portland. Looks lovely! Donut makes it look just right ;)

Unknown said...

Your place always looks so magical!

Rachel

Crissy said...

Wow.. this looks so perfect!

Gracie said...

Donut's paws.... aw

Anonymous said...

UGH!!!! I love your home too much! The colors! My heart explodes <3

Fashioned by Pluche said...

Absolutely lovely!