Sunday, November 16, 2014

dream girl





























photos  Johan Santos
art direction & styling  Ashley Ording
hair & makeup  Katherine Sterrett
model  Emily Theobald

I'm so pleased to finally share these photos with you from a recent collaboration with a few favorite folks. I have had colorful seventies visions in my mind for a while and it was fun to create dream outfits for this dream girl, Miss Emily Theobald, using all vintage pieces from my own collection. I'm lucky enough that my 9 to 5 just so happens to be styling too, but it's wonderful to step outside of that zone for a day and really have some fun. I hope these collaborations keep on coming!

P.S. I am selling a few of the vintage pieces used in this shoot, including the entire first outfit, the lace trousers, the orange ruffle dress, the gingham skirt, and the orange lace blouse. Email me at hi@ashleyording.com if you are interested in more info!

7 comments:

Dulcie said...

Soooo amazing! Dreamy! x

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!!

Rachel

Vanesa Cruz said...

All of the pictures are beyond gorgeous! Love the whimsical feel of them.

Sarah said...

These are really fantastic. <3 I love the hair and makeup and am obsessing over all the brooches!

Sabina said...

Love your hair here. The waves look amazing. And the hat looks great on you too.

Ashley Holloway said...

As a photographer, I would just about die to collaborate with you! These are so lovely, and the styling is absolutely impeccable! I especially love the top with all of the pins on it, and the way you combined prints!

Madison said...

Definitely the best way to embrace Vintage by styling for fun and fabulous photo shoots!!! Love the pictures!!