Saturday, October 18, 2014

the denim surprise


coat  vintage
blouse  vintage
vest  vintage
jeans  gorman
shoes  vintage
bag  vintage

This is the first pair of actual jeans that I've worn in years. A funny moment indeed, but naturally I picked a pair covered in weird flowers. I'm certainly not going to become a denim convert any time soon, but I must say these are a fine (albeit surprising) addition to the wardrobe, and I find myself gravitating towards the more ripped up boyfriend style jeans when making outfits at work. Something a bit different for a change.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Perfect outfit!
♥XO♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

The Eyre Effect said...

I prefer jeans covered in weird flowers to plain ones; I would definitely wear those! They're cute on you!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Girl in the Houndstooth Coat said...

Those jeans are so cute! And that coat is to die for!
Xx from the Girl in the Houndstooth Coat

JM Mericle said...

Love these patterns together! And the colors -- gorgeous!
xp

www.threadandbones.com

Lucy in the Sky said...

Pretty fabulous jeans, and what a coat!

Katie Frank said...

your pants are stunning ! yay

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/