Wednesday, October 15, 2014

daisy heaven













coat  vintage
blouse  vintage c/o myrtle
dress  vintage
shoes  vintage

This 1960's I. Magnin blouse is one of the best things I've ever seen, and I don't say that lightly. Those sheer sleeves! Those embroidered daisies! That collar! This magical piece was sent to me by the adorable Whitney who owns a shop in LA called Myrtle that I'm still dying to visit. She is also constantly posting perfect outfits and photos of indie designer pieces on the shop's Instagram, inspiring me to make a little trip south the next time I find myself on the west coast. In the meantime I will be thoroughly enjoying this dream blouse and wishing I could have it in every color.

11 comments:

Sammi said...

That blouse IS magical! I nearly gasped when I saw it. What a special piece. I love how you've styled it here. So pretty!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

The Eyre Effect said...

Oh, that blouse is so amazing! I adore the way you styled it with the green dress, and that coat is gorgeous too!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Madison said...

DAISIES!!!! My favorite flower. You always have the most enchanting pictures and you always put together the perfect ensembles that I could never ever pull off. Love everything about this post!

Daria @ Kittenhood said...

oh my! the blouse and the entire outfit is a dream!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've just found your blog and I must say it's stunning! ^^ I adore these colors and that blouse is dreamy! ^^

Katie Frank said...

oh doll, you look so charming <3 i'm in love with this look and your beautiful face <3

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Every bit of this is just lovely!

Lucy in the Sky said...

The blouse certainly is like a 1960's gals dream come true! I love how you've worn it, you look fabulous!

Girl in the Houndstooth Coat said...

Oh my goodness! This outfit is Fall perfection! So dreamy!
Xx from the Girl in the Houndstooth Coat

- abigail - said...

hi there! i found this post because a friend saved it on bloglovin, and it just made my day! you look just adorable. the colors and your wonderful photos, your hairstyle...i just love that vintage daisy blouse.
great job :)
-Abigail

Let's Have Another said...

Super cute! That's a great coat too, and the setting is perfect - love the photos!