Sunday, October 5, 2014

apple picking






coat  vintage
cropped blouse  vintage
long blouse  j. crew
skirt  champagne & strawberry
purse  vintage
boots  j. crew

I've been a bit melancholy about the seasons moving forward so quickly as of late (at least in my mind), but today I decided to embrace this slightly brisk weather and go apple picking with my man. We drove out to Solebury Orchards in New Hope where we filled a bag with Piñata apples, drank apple cider, and enjoyed the pretty autumn colors. I'm still not ready to wear tights, but now I'm a tiny bit less sad that summer has come and gone.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely outfit!
So retro chic!
XO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Madison said...

Oh, what a perfect way to enjoy the pretty weather that is begining to arrive!!!