Sunday, September 28, 2014

autumn vibes, part one


photos by Joshua Cobos
hair & makeup by Fox & Doll

I'm excited to finally share, with the two remaining people who read this blog (hi!), part one of the series I shot with one of my favorite photographers and collaborators back in August. Joshua Cobos and I have a pact that we will continue to collaborate on these shoots together until we are both very, very old. The amazing hair and makeup (I now wish my hair looked like this all the time!) is thanks to Shana Astrachan, who is probably the only person that could reveal any part of my forehead to the world without making me cringe. In fact, I rather like that little bit of formerly concealed forehead.  Sidenote: Formerly Concealed Forehead would make a good band name. Expect more photos from this shoot very soon!






12 comments:

Oni said...

I love your hair short like that. You remind me of a french 60s telephone operator

Nancy Wilde said...

Oh wow, I love these! There's a subtle Mad Men vibe in your outfit. Classy and groovy.

Madison said...

Love these pictures, definitely takes one back in time:) And I absolutely LOVE your hair like that, even if you are not a big fan or it, it looks fabulous!!

Sabina said...

I love what Oni said and agree your hair looks lovely.

Lucy in the Sky said...

Love the photos and love the dress. And your hair looks beautiful!

Dulcie said...

Cute post! Fingers crossed for more... You remind me of Michelle Dockery (sp?) from Downton Abbey in this shoot! xx

Beverly Houpt said...

These photos are incredible

Naomi said...

See it's more than 2 people! Love your locks!!

xoxo, The Occasional Indulgence

Orla said...

Lovely post, have missed your blog!

Orla

Unknown said...

Glad to see one of my favorite bloggers is back, and with new hair that looks cute to boot! You have been missed :)

Catherine said...

you definitely have more then 2 readers! Adorable hair do! The side sweep is very becoming

Shana Astrachan said...

Seeing the hair comments makes me so HAPPY! xo Fox & Doll