Sunday, July 20, 2014

a new home



I've been a bad blogger lately. And by lately I mean the past two years, ever since I moved across the country from San Francisco to Philadelphia. But I have very good reasons for the silence, promise! If you follow me on Instagram then you probably already know that my boyfriend and I just moved into a dreamy apartment together, only a few blocks away from where I was living before. This new place is nearly twice the size of my last apartment and full of the most amazing old building details. We aren't quite finished with decorating but I wanted to share a little peek at what we've done so far. How about that fantastic painted built-in cabinet in the second photo?! Worth the price of admission alone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the move! your apartment looks absolutely beautiful -- i love all the floral accents. just followed you on instagram so i can be more up-to-date with these things! :)
x
staygoldrebecca.com

Sarah said...

Your new space looks so beautiful, I can't wait to see more of it! xo

Evergreenley said...

Yay Philadelphia! Everything looks so beautiful!

x Sara from awildroseblog.com

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

Ha! Love the picture of that OG in fur!

-Katie