Friday, December 6, 2013

fancy friends #04: allegra juliet


It's been some time since I did a Fancy Friends feature (ahem), but now felt like the ideal time for part four featuring none other than the dreamboat Allegra. She and I met in the most modern of ways (through the internet, of course!) but there is absolutely nothing modern about her dreamy apartment, which is just around the corner from my own. It's filled to the brim with objects both beautiful and slightly spooky, a perfect mix that is imbued with personality. Allegra lives with two funny cats named Violet (who happily posed for photos) and Rupert (who hid the entire time) and works at a thrift store where she is constantly finding covetable bits and bobs for her place. She also studies fashion design and I look forward to the day when she will create all kinds of perfectly witchy and vintage-inspired costumes that will one day become vintage treasures in their own right.

Follow Allegra on Instagram and be sure to peek at her magical tumblr here!


































10 comments:

Sarah said...

Such beautiful photos of the loveliest space. Allegra, you're a gem! Were you ever to start up your own blog it would surely be a smash hit. <3 xoxo

Unknown said...

Such beautiful photos, dreamy!

Dulce Moonchild said...

Oh dear wish i could have a friend like Allegra, her place is so dreamy and magical!

Helena i Dora said...

Oh everything is so vintage looking I love it really! :) ❇♥ Blog written by two friends: http://teenagewastelandbyhd.blogspot.com/ ♥❇

Kelly said...

Oh my! What an enchanting space! And that black gossamer-like shawl in the first picture...perfection.

Unknown said...

so much love for everything here!

Lucy in the Sky said...

Her place is just beautiful, and just like from a dream. Incredible.

Emma said...

I love your vintage! I'm obsessed. When I go antiquing that's the kind of things that I pick up as well. You have a great blog - I just found you and can't wait to keep coming back!

http://shinyandbrightvintage.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

Love your vintage! This is exactly what I look for when I am at vintage and antique shops! I just discovered your blog and will definitely keep coming back for more!

http://shinyandbrightvintage.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.