Wednesday, December 18, 2013

dream holiday parties


One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is, not surprisingly, getting all dolled up for a good holiday party. It doesn't matter if that party takes place in a beautiful converted naval warehouse with ice sculptures and a skating rink (as my work's party this year did) or in a trashy karaoke dive bar (a holiday tradition). It only matters that a pretty dress, a bunch of friends, and lot of festive fun is involved. My party dresses this year have been mainly a parade of 1960s metallic brocade wonders, but if I were to dream up my ideal sartorial situations it would be these lovely getups. If only!



8 comments:

Lucy in the Sky said...

I always go for a metallic 60's brocade dress look for Christmas too, you can't go wrong! I love these outfits that you've dreamed up. My favourite is that beautiful red dress.

Bethanie said...

Cute looks!

http://thischicasguideto.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I love look number two!

Catherine said...

I love number 1, but ensemble number two is kinda magical!

Daria @ Kittenhood said...

holy smokes, that first dress!!

KATYA VERNER said...

Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

Iwona said...

I really like your blog! It is very interesting:) I would like to show you my a quick outfit recap of my looks of 2013 year. If you get a second, I' d love to hear your thougts on topic my outfits:) I greet:) Iwona

Crown of Flowers said...

That black and white flower crop top is incredible- it would be like wearing art! Such a good choice. x

www.crownofflowers.co.uk