Monday, March 4, 2013

in between












coat  vintage
cardigan  vintage
blouse  vintage
belt  vintage, thrifted
skirt  vintage, thrifted
purse  vintage
tights  asos
shoes  kate spade


I've had the song 'Blue' by Leanne Rimes stuck in my head for the past few days and I can't stop signing it. Loudly. Usually in my kitchen or bathroom because the acoustics are rather nice. I'm quite certain my neighbors think I am going out of my mind, especially because I usually sing the same first verse over and over, trying to nail down the nuances. Last week it was 'Stars Fell On Alabama' by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong, before that it was 'Thirteen' by Big Star. There's basically never, ever a moment when I don't have a song stuck in my head. It's usually a sad country song (almost always Patsy Cline) or soft rock from the 1970's that gets lodged in there the deepest.

What do you have stuck in your head?

16 comments:

Kailey said...

This outfit is a dream come true - especially that sweater! ♡♡♡

I always have a song in my head as well - and can be heard belting it out throughout the entire house. My siblings always think I'm making fun of the song by singing it badly, but I have to embarrassedly assure them I am just a terrible singer :(

Aurélie - Mounette said...

I like your look, very beautifull
kiss
Aurélie
www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this purse! The Wicked soundtrack has been playing nonstop at my place. :)

Sally

The Marcy Stop said...

Love this look! Great vintage finds
xL

Check out our NiftyThrifty coat giveaway!

Fashion Faux Pas said...

OMG It's usually Blue from Leanne Rymes as well... and now here it is again!!
http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

Katie Frank said...

This look is amazing.
You remind me of enlglish princess <3 <3 <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

SomeoneLikeYou said...

You are the absolute queen of vintage! Your collection is to die for. x

Porsche Simpson said...

Your vintage style is one of a kind. I definitely need to incorporate colored tights into my wardrobe.
This karma pendant would look great paired with your outfit!

www.belchousa.com

The Blue Curtain said...

love this outfit!! i want to steal it! beautiful colors.

www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

Helen Le Caplain said...

Gorgeous outfit and pics - what exquisite vintage pieces.... jealous! ;)

www.mancunianvintage.com

Anonymous said...

You've just described exactly why I like Smart casual dress code so much! You're very good at it. :)

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Aww, yeah! Let's call this foreshadowing to the karaoke performance of your life at your favorite haunt this weekend!

Fragile Bird said...

Beautiful, love the look and I love your hair

Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

X

Constance said...

You look so gorgeous as alawys...

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous...This is my first time stumbling across your blog, and so many of your outfits are stunning. Definitely one of the best blogs I've ever happened across. Very nice ^.^
Unfortunately I can't figure out how to follow you? Usually there is a button :(

Constance said...

You look sooo gorgeous!!!
kisses from Paris

paigecalvert1