Wednesday, December 19, 2012

shop showcase: omnia vintage


Omnia Vintage has long been one of my favorite Etsy shops, a go-to source for special vintage pieces that are one of a kind and perfectly off-kilter. I have quite a collection of wonderful bags from Omnia and I'm always finding another two or three that I absolutely must add to my collection (most recently this amazing 1960's tote). The shop is also brimming with belts, shoes, and clothing, but I think the bags are the highlight. It's a good thing the shop is constantly updated with new finds because these pieces tend to be snatched up quickly! Take a peek and treat your vintage obsessed self to a present this holiday.

4 comments:

CouldBeKim said...

what a great shop! thanks for sharing!

Kim

http://loopsoflavender.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The embroidered floral bag is to die for <3

Anonymous said...

Too funny - a few days ago I added one of those bags to my "favourite" list on Etsy (not telling which one :) ).

BLUEBERRYZSOUL said...

I love these statement bags!