Tuesday, October 30, 2012

shop showcase: crush vintage


Crush Vintage has been on my favorites list for a long time now, and you can see why just from a quick glance at all the lace, bows, and dreamy colors. The shop is currently stocked with the perfect assortment of feminine party dresses, perfect little coats, adorable cardigans, and plenty more. I hardly need any more clothes in my life but being trapped in this storm sure does make a bit of online treasure hunting even more appealing! And lucky for me and you, Crush Vintage is offering 15% off everything in the shop using the code FANCYFINE15 through November 3rd. I've got my eye on one of the lace beauties below, what do you fancy?









8 comments:

Katie Frank said...

these stuff are so awesome <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Naomi said...

Some absolutely gorgeous pieces! Thanks for sharing~

http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces. I love anything with bows! The colors are so gorgeous and vibrant!

Unknown said...

I love the giant bow on the back of the dress! Don't see them that big anymore!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Love that green coat

casper+pearl said...

such gorgeous pieces!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

Mirash said...

OMG, I love everything! I'm looking for something similar to the grey coat, but in a light color better, (I have so many dark ones that it's like I was going to set up an exposition). The chiffon jacket is awesome too. I have some pieces like that, also vintage (it's almost imposible to find this kinf of clothes in current shops), and they are much more useful than expected, because they give a different touch to my party outfits and draw so much attention. Thanks to share this site with us!

CouldBeKim said...

Thank orange jacket is the best ever!

Kim

http://loopsoflavender.blogspot.com/