Tuesday, June 19, 2012

moonstone magic














hat  vintage from bohemian bisoux
cardigan  vintage
brooch  vintage
necklace  thrifted
clutch  vintage
socks  c/o tabbisocks
shoes  vintage from a fine day for sailing

When I first started perusing style blogs a few years back one of my instant favorites was Clever Nettle. Anja is simply one of the coolest ladies out there, and I'm beyond happy that she shares her endless awesomeness with the internet on a regular basis. It goes without saying that I was super excited when I discovered she had launched her own line, ANN-YA, and it's every bit as cool as the lady herself. I was lucky enough to make the Moonstone Dress my very own and I can tell you that it's hands down the most comfortable dress in my wardrobe... and you know how many dresses I have, so I don't say that lightly! It's also the perfect canvas for accessorizing (or, um, over-accessorizing) however I please. I think I'm going to have many fun adventures in this dress.

23 comments:

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

What a cool outfit! I love the way you styled it. The hat is a perfect touch!

-Katie

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

Love this look. The dress is such a pretty dress and I love the maroon socks. Lovely outfit.
Carlee

http://almostendearing.blogspot.com/

m said...

I love your cardigan!!

jazzlawes said...

I love how you always wear dresses, they look so good on you!

jazzlawes said...

You always wear the cutest dresses and they always look so good on you! This one is specially lovely :)

Emily Rose said...

look the clutch you got from me! and anja is one of my favorite ladies too, need to meet her in person some day. and i cant get over how totally freaking excited i am that your gonna be on the east coast soon forever and ever! <3 fun times await!

Aliya said...

Oh my what an adorable outfit!! Cutest coat ever and I love your dress!

x Aliya
hillsidestory.net

Hanna-Kaisa said...

I have a huge crush on you and your wardrobe! You look amazing, as always. The hat is perfect.

lauren, curious constellation said...

I just adore Anja! And those t-bars are amazing!

june said...

So nice as always! I wish I could find a pair of shoes like that!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I love your shoes so much - tbars are the best ever! <3

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Unknown said...

That little hat is so cute! Goes perfect with the dress.
And, is there ever such a thing as over-accessorising? Haha!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! This dress is amazing I may just have to scoop one up myself! It's perfect... And as lays your accessories are so quirky and fun. You make me so happy! :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Unknown said...

You always look so cute, I keep going back to your blog and getting inspiration to look so cute and chic like you! And the way you incorporate vintage into your style is just adorable!

Nora
Nora Finds

Aurélie - Mounette said...

You are so nice and what so good mix colors!

Kiss
Aurélie
www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

Pins, Needles & Fashion said...

That coat is adorable! I love the style and color. Plus that dress on you is stunning, you look great.

www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

Gwyneth said...

Such a pretty look! That hat is beautiful!xo

Leah said...

It Looks incredibly soft and comfy! Also, I love that necklace! What a great find!

Jeane M. said...

Thats really cute and chic. Got my eye on your style now.

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

pretty look :)
Bisous
Yu'

Sarah K. said...

what an amazing dress! I'm definitely going to check out her line. :)

bedroomocean.blogspot.com

Becky said...

I love every piece of this outfit! The hat, dress and cape are especially lovely.

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

Kristian said...

Gorgeous- like Mary Poppins only not like a Nanny at all.

If that makes any sense at all...