Saturday, February 11, 2012

benefit + modcloth


Sometimes I get to do some pretty cool things and this was indeed one of them. ModCloth asked me to be one of two models for a collaboration with Benefit and these are the results, just in time for a bit of Valentine's Day primpin'. I remember being 17 years old and obsessed with Benetint, one of Benefit's very first products. That girl would have been completely stoked to know that this photo shoot would happen years later. Actually, I don't think Young Ashley would have believed it for two seconds. The best part of this whole thing is that my grandma took one look at these photos and immediately purchased every single product they were promoting. Too cute.


Photos by the wonderful Kristin Cofer!

22 comments:

Alice said...

Oh wow, Benefit and Modcloth are to of my favourite brands! These pictures are so pretty!

J said...

Congrats girl! You look beautiful!

http://4eyednerd.blogspot.com

Joy said...

You look amazing here! Cool project.

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are sooo beautiful!! love this!!!

Wear The Canvas said...

Congrats! I saw these pics on Modcloth and they are super adorable. You look great!

Unknown said...

you are just way too cute i can't even handle it! these photos are gorgeous!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Kirby said...

Oh wow, I swore that was you when I saw the photos on Modcloth; guess I was right! You pull off the vintage-y glam makeup look perfectly!

dom.the.mom said...

You're such a beautiful lady! Congratulations on such a fun opportunity!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh great job, love it!
xxx

Amelia said...

oh you are perfect for benefit. that last photo is way too beautiful- you look good in pigtails!

Tonya said...

Ahh you look so beautiful & adorable! Perfect photos and your were such a perfect model for this. Love it :)

www.themoptop.com

Victory Garden Yarn said...

When I saw these photos oh Modcloth I had to do a triple take because I could have SWORN I read that cute girls blog...and oh! I do! You look simply stunning in all the photos!

gabrielle said...

amazing photos. grandmas are the best!

xxoo
www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.com

Natasha Fatah said...

What an awesome opportunity! Congratulations! You look gorgeous in the photos!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

esme and the laneway said...

Congratulations – and you look amazing!

MaMMaMoon said...

Congratulations!
That`s fantastic!
You look absolutely wonderful. ^^d
MMxoxo

Eli said...

You look absolutely stunning! I don't think they could have picked a better girl!

Kara Marie Riley said...

um amazing!!

stuckinazoo said...

This opportunity was meant for you! You look amazing. :)

Caramel Latte Kiss said...

Crazy for the 'Everlasting Love' look. So american cheerleader! Want!

Unknown said...

this is SOOOooOOoo awesome!! congratulations, lady!!

Nicole Faith Roxas said...

Love it! :)