Friday, December 30, 2011

presents


I've acquired lots of lovely new things this month, which makes me think that January should be a month for cutting back on shopping. But that probably won't happen. I bought the cozy knit hats above from ASOS (all of them on sale for crazy cheap) because it occurred to me that I have plenty of fancy vintage hats but very few that will actually serve me in cold weather. And then I added to the fancy hat collection with the two beauties below (the pale satin one is from Bohemian Bisoux Vintage and the feathered fascinator from Female Hysteria). The two dresses in the last photo were found on a vintage shopping adventure in Hollywood a few weeks ago with Crystal as my tour guide. I also bought a 1950's bright red chiffon skirt, a 1940's pale blue party dress and a 1960's white lace dress as Christmas presents for myself. Sometimes I'm quite good at showering myself with gifts.




8 comments:

carmen said...

I like everything *__*

gabrielle said...

i always say the best gifts are the ones i buy myself. i havent done that in a while, i miss treating myself. now my gifts to myself are so domestic and grown-up.

xxoo
www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.com

Phara said...

Looooove the knitted hats, so cute!
X

Rachael // Paraders said...

OOOOOH! What great vintage patterns on the dresses!

xo

THE PARADERS

Eli said...

so much pretty headgear!! I'm starting to think if I should get earmuffs!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, such amazing headwear - you must seriously have the most incredible collection ever! <3

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

june said...

Very good with yourself. Great choises, one better than the other. But the best one is the pale satin hat!
Ciao

iris said...

so cute!
happy new year ashley!
xx