Saturday, October 22, 2011

behind the scenes: pltnyc jewelry lookbook








photos by Carolina Ramirez

A few months ago I did a bit of posin' for a jewelry line called PLTNYC. The photographer was the amazing Carolina Ramirez and the lovely designer herself, Lirany Vasquez, was there to style me and fix my crazy hairs. She let me bring along some of my own clothes, including a pale pink pleated dress (an oldie from H&M), my trusty white chiffon skirt, and those dreamy caramel Chie Mihara boots. Refinery29 did a little feature on the lookbook here, wherein they refer to me as a "girl-about-town" (ha!).

14 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

You are so beautiful!
I like that dress, and I'm so happy I stumbled
upon your blog.

http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Michelle Loreto said...

Gooooorgeous. Your hair looks completely stunning in all of these photos! The jewellery is lovely, too.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

gabrielle said...

so pretty. you are quite the girl about town, whatever that means. sounds like something my grandmother would say.

xxoo
www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.com

Unknown said...

this is so pretty ashley!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

The Beatniq said...

I love the jewelry! They are amazing pieces!

Sarah Mikaela said...

You look gorgeous as always!! And beautiful, beautiful jewelry :)

xx,
Mikaela

Framboise Fashion

Femke said...

Hi 'girl-about-town', you're an amazing model! How do you always get such perfect bangs? Mine are never as straight as yours... :(

lots of love, Femke On the Button

decimal shoes said...

love the 1st pic, you look so gorgeous!
I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

iris said...

nice experience!
loved the pics :)
xxx

ps. I've mentioned you on my last Nadinoo post! :) <3

My said...

you are such a beauty!

esme and the laneway said...

You look beautiful!

Gabrielle Clayvon said...

This is an amazing venture. I found it so funny how you continue posing even off camera. Very professional and gorgeous pictures.

Gabrielle
www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

stunning, ashley!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Teddi said...

that jewelry is very pretty! i like seeing all the different outfits from the same day.